Instant search is disabled. Press enter to search.
Try typing: licensing, animals, licenses...
Environment, Property & Land Boarding establishments Licensing
  • Updated 2 years ago

    Animal Licences

    London Borough of Barnet
    Our Environmental Health department is responsible for animal licensing. A licence is required when keeping a Pet Shop, Zoo or Animal Boarding Establishment. This dataset lists the local authority’s Animal Licence holders. For further information or to apply for a Licence: To know more about animal welfare and the Animal Welfare Act 2006: https...