Early years foundation stage profile (EYFSP) results for the 2014 to 2015 academic year, at national and local authority level.
This statistical first release (SFR) covers:
- the percentage of pupils achieving each assessment rating in the early learning goals
- the percentage achieving at least the expected level in the prime areas of learning and in the specific areas of literacy and mathematics (good level of development)
- the average total points score across all the early learning goals (supporting measure)
The additional tables provide national and local authority-level information on EYFSP attainment by pupil characteristics, specifically:
- eligibility for free school meals
- special educational needs
- English as a first language
- month of birth
- deprived areas
The technical note explains the statistics.
Information for London Borough of Barnet can be obtained by carrying out a search query on individual datasets