In order to meet the Local Government Transparency Code 2014, local authorities should publish annually the following details of their counter fraud work:
- Number of occasions they use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information)(England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers
- Number of counter fraud staff employed by the authority
- Amount spent by the authority on counter fraud work
- Number of fraud cases investigated
- Number of occasions on which fraud was identified, and
- Monetary value of the fraud detected and recovered.